Does your house reek of your pet's smell? You're probably not able to tell by yourself because you're used to the odor — but friends and family may have started turning their noses up when they walk in.
It's sweet to be able to cuddle with your puppy or kitty on the couch, but it's a recipe for disaster for your upholstery's smell! Fortunately, there are ways to address this. One such way is to use a pet odor remover. This article will discuss why our OdorPet Stain and Odor Remover Spray is the best way to remove the smell of pet waste from your home.
How Do Pet Odor Removers Work?
Pet odor removers work by using positive bacteria and enzymes that essentially consume organic material. Enzymes are macromolecular biological catalysts that accelerate chemical reactions in the body, however, this mechanism is used differently in the case of enzymatic cleaners.
Simply put, certain enzymes are used to break down various compounds. Lipases break down fats and oils, proteases work on those that are protein-based, and amylases decompose carbs and starches. When it comes to our pet odor remover, these enzymes consume the bacteria that live in pet waste and oils, causing odors and stains to dissipate.
Sprays, candles, atomizers, misters, oils, and plug-ins are examples of odor eliminators marketed for the home. Many of these products, however, merely cover up the odor. Additionally, candles may be knocked over by inquisitive paws and wagging tails, whereas plug-ins appeal to eager pups and bored dogs. Selecting a safe option, like our spray, is vital.
Why Use Our Pet Odor Remover?
There are several options to consider when it comes to removing the stink caused by your pets. However, using the OdorPet pet odor remover is the best way to do so. Here are the reasons why:
- Helps break bad bathroom habits: Our enzymatic cleaner helps break down both smells and stains, effectively eliminating rather than masking unpleasant odors. It will even keep pets from remarking the infected area.
- Non-toxic: Our product is safer than most chemical-based treatments since it is non-toxic. The bacteria die once they have broken down and consumed the microorganisms from the pet waste. Aside from being child and pet-friendly, our pet odor remover is also suitable for carpet, upholstery, bathrooms, floors, concrete, metal, plastic, and wood.
- Easy to use: The era of dragging hefty cleaning equipment into your household to remove pet odors from the carpet is long gone. The contemporary pet parent expects a product that does the job safely, effectively, and in a short time period.
- Removes smells and stains thoroughly: Since bacteria are microorganisms, they can fit into tighter places than ordinary chemicals. Areas that OdorPet will seek out and destroy odors and stains.
- Environmentally friendly: This cleaner is more environmentally friendly than regular chemical cleaners.
Everyone wants to live in a house that smells good and is well-kept. As a result, it's critical to keep pet odors at bay. The above article shared why OdorPet pet odor remover is the best solution to keep your house from smelling like a zoo.
To learn more about getting rid of pet odors in your home, or to check out more products, visit us at OdorPet.com! We'd be happy to answer any of your questions and concerns.
For questions and more information email or call Karen Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org (1-800-222-5537).